Thread: CCA Star
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-addict View Post
It was just one person talking about the crab population.

I'm more so concerned with the neglect everything on the west part of the state has encountered since "CCA" pledged to help the Gulf Coast. Also to relocate shrimp shares is bull**** to me. Honestly how many times a year does a average person shrimp? I maybe go twice a year if I hit them in grand Isle at the right time. They just continue to "do good" when all they are consumed about is money in there pocket. But I can't blame them for that, they are politicians at heart after all. If they would spend as much data on ****ing snapper as they have done on crabs we would be able to fish snapper a heeluva lot more and keep more. They have the power to fight the feds they just choose not to.
SP AD

U must be living under a Rock... I've spent my money and attended GULF Counsel Meetings When ever they come close to LA.. LA CCA IS leading the fight for state management of RS..

Just come to a guld council meeting once... And see the amount of comericals attending.. Making comments, saying we the rec's are trying tyo take food out of there childrens mouths... Etc... Environmental Defense Fund pays most of the commercial snapper fisherman to attend EVERY GC meeting, no matter where it's held... Meals, Hotel bills, mileage etc.

CCA isn't Perfect... But until another organization comes up with better idea's.. I support them... I stopped Supporting DU... After Being greenwing state chair for almost 10 yrs...

Why.. Because they spend money on private land... Which doesn't help me with opportunities to Hunt... Just my opinion...

I can assure U.. Me and the majority of peps that support CCA are not in anyway Politician's, or silver spoon babies etc.

Quite the contrary... We are just everyday saltwater fisherman that have a passion just like U and anyone on this site...

If U want to effect change??? Get involved... Be part of the solution... Just don't ***** and moan...I challenge U to attend a GC meeting...

Just MHO...

Gunner

337-781-9581 Cell