Thread: Star Tourney
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W..

Instead of *****in and moaning... How about getting involved to Effect Change..... Do U remember this other idiot with the screen name" CajunMade was coming on this site and saying he was forming another organization??? I do.... Where is that Group??? No..... The Guy was blowing smoke...

But .. Just be patient; something BIGGGGG will be coming out about BL... An organization U profess to HATE.... Is carefully, and quietly workin behind the scenes on something...

Being U Hate CCA SO MUCH .. I challenge U or any others on this site that have a business......... Post your hatre for CCA on you charter website.. And Let People know, WHO want to book U.. U hate CCA and Don't want anyone's business that is a CCA supporter...

Will U DO IT???? NOOO. U DON'T HAVE THE BALLS... WHY??? Because it would be MONEY out of your pocket.. That's WHY...

U run down CCA, but then you bragg about catching 2500-3K fish a yr out of BL...

So again.. I ask U.. Get involved .. Help To Effect change from the inside ... Not outside...Don't get me wrong.... CCA isn't perfect... Neither is DU or Delta...

If U'd like to speak to me in person......337-781-9581
CCA is a joke. period.