Thread: Star Tourney
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W..

Instead of *****in and moaning... How about getting involved to Effect Change..... Do U remember this other idiot with the screen name" CajunMade was coming on this site and saying he was forming another organization??? I do.... Where is that Group??? No..... The Guy was blowing smoke...

But .. Just be patient; something BIGGGGG will be coming out about BL... An organization U profess to HATE.... Is carefully, and quietly workin behind the scenes on something...

Being U Hate CCA SO MUCH .. I challenge U or any others on this site that have a business......... Post your hatre for CCA on you charter website.. And Let People know, WHO want to book U.. U hate CCA and Don't want anyone's business that is a CCA supporter...

Will U DO IT???? NOOO. U DON'T HAVE THE BALLS... WHY??? Because it would be MONEY out of your pocket.. That's WHY...

U run down CCA, but then you bragg about catching 2500-3K fish a yr out of BL...

So again.. I ask U.. Get involved .. Help To Effect change Fromm the inside ... Not outside...Don't get me wrong.... CCA isn't perfect... Neither is DU or Delta...

If U'd like to speak to me in person......337-781-9581

Dude let me tell you one damn thing I will put my house , boat , and business that I spent more of my own time talking to WLF about oysters Harvest than CCA ever dreamed of
And you can take that S H I T the bank because I heard it from the Big dog CCA gave up that battle long ago

So don't come here and try to sugar coat no Bull **** CCA because I was a board member of the CCA many years ago but I saw that light for what it's worth.

BTW I cleaned over 6000 plus trout last year and shooting for 10k this year , we don't have a trout population issue because CCA screwed that process up also with 15 trout limit which tuned our lake from Trophy lake to Dink lake !

And I promise there is not a GUIDE on Big Lake I know who supports the CCA but that small circle "money ran guide service "

You don't believe that come this Sat and interview every guide at Hebert's and Spicers and Cal Point
I bet you don't get 3 who will say they support the CCA

Only HRG supports them but again follow the money ...

Me not liking CCA does zero for my business because people come to fish with me not CCA ...
They care two ****s if I like them or not ..

Again NAME 1 thing CCA done on Big Lake in last 20 years