View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,379

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay67 View Post
What size implements do have or plan on getting? Especially your bush hog cause that has the most limiting factor for horse power. I have a Kubota MX5200 hydrostat with 44 pto hp. I use primarily 6 ft tools with plenty of hp to spare. That is over 7 hp/ft. I wouldn't go under 5 hp/ft. A lot of brands have two different hp models on the same exact frame size. The only reason I didn't get the 5800 is cause it still wouldn't handle 7 ft tools well. The M series is bigger and better but more expensive. John deere tractors under 100 hp are really yanmar tractors with green and yellow paint. Kubota is really good bang for buck cause they last and hold excellent resale. Mahindra is better than they used to be and a bargain but resale isn't nearly as good. Ls is good at a good price point also. New Holland is overpriced for what you get in my opinion because older models had better features unless you buy a deluxe model.

everything we use is 5' and under. we should have had plenty of power with a 43 horse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk