View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 4,409
Default BL Sat, Sun, Mon

Saturday started really windy. I think I saw 18-21. Pfffff. Wasn't that mad at em. At about 2:30 it came down to 10-13. I figured, I'll give it a shot. Stumbled on a set of birds. There were some decent fish on this set. I had three or four in the boat when another fella came up to join the action. He pulled up, nose to the wind. [emoji849]. End of that set. Really was no big deal because tide was pulling good and it didn't take long to find some more action. Would be nice though if guy's just knew the bird basics. Limit in a couple of hours. Lil jons.

Sunday had good buddy, Addictedtofishin, join me. Got a bit of a late start but more of the same. I think we had 28 fish by 10:30. Called it a day to get my boy back home early. Got home in time to do the Father's Day. No box shot on this one but there was nothing impressive in there anyway. Regardless, GOOD TIMES!!! Lil jons.

Monday was SLICK calm. Was eager to try for some better fish. Strung up my skitterwalk and tried my luck. Found a few solid ones early. After an hour or so, the top water bite shut down. Finished limit chasing bait. Done at 10.

Water is still pretty janky but lots of bait in the lake and they gotta eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk