View Single Post
  #18  
Old 12-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Cujeaux Cujeaux is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 26
Cash: 650
Default

Man ain't lasik great!!! I had the same problem; couldn't wear a decent pair of sunglasses for 20 years. The first thing I did after lasik surgery was buy a pair of costa stringers and loved them until someone stole them. The only problem I had with them was that the bridge of my nose is, well, larger than normal. So the costas ride a little high leaving a large opening at the bottom.

Now I buy the Academy Magellans. They fit well endowed noses a little better, and you'd be surprised at how well they work for the price. The frames may not be as good of quality, but I have a hard time telling the clarity difference compared to costas once they are on your face. Until I have nose surgery to go with my lasik I'll probably stick with the Magellans.
Reply With Quote