Thread: Laffy Shooting
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
Story around the office cooler here at my office in Lafayette is that these boys were trying to go meet some friends. Rumor had it that they were not trying to break into any vehicles at all, but one of them knew the house and the brother of the shooter. He also knew that beer was kept in an outdoor fridge, thus they were trying to score some suds.

If that is the case, how tradgic for all involved! - Hell, even I was trying to score some suds at 15. On another note, WTH is LPD charging this guy with 1st degree anyway. That does not seem like the right charge along with 2 counts attempted 1st degree. I didn't go to law school, or sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, but seems like manslaughter is more appropiate.
My aunt is friends with the mom of the boy that was driving the car also he is the one that was shot in the ankle, she also told me they were just trying to get some beer, he had called his mom and told her he was shot and friend was gone in back seat also told her he was going home but she told him go to hospital and would meet him there.