View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by all star rod View Post
Hopefully it did. BTW, I own ZERO land that has to do with this. So many people wanting to access someones property for FREE.....

We have some freaking free loaders on this site....
The butt hurt is strong on facebook. People saying "it's not the sportsman's paradise anymore." Haha the law didn't change, it's still the same as it always has been.

Then there is the "we have rights to navigable waterways." Sure you do, go for it, bayous and rivers are free game far as I know. Not to mention all the public lakes, bays, and refuges that allow us access to hundreds of thousands of acres of marsh. Unfortunately, that's not good enough for some, they want to access every little mudboat trail to every little dead end pond they can get to. That's not right and not how it should be.

I would like to think that if one day I was fortunate enough to own some land, I could do as I please on it. Everyone has every right in the world to try and work their *** off and put themselves in that situation. Lots of these marshes are good because they are private and don't have a ton of pressure. This keeps property value up. I can guarantee that half of these places would be destroyed so quick it would be unreal.