View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunChristian View Post
Dog:some John Wayne stands up with a gun, he immediately becomes the target. .
I can understand Cajuns point here. Id say 90%+ of CC holders are immensely under trained for the power they posses. In a church, theater or where ever trying to be a hero will get you killed. Hiding and eluding is surviving, as well is situational awareness. Call me paranoid, but I watch everyone like a hawk, I NEVER let anyone on my back side, and my weapon side is always away from people. Even at wally world in line at check out, I stand sideways, back against the isle.

I intentionally avoid places I can not carry. I have only been asked once about my CC in a public place. I was actually surprised, because my carry is rather very concealed, Another patron caught a glimps of my CC when we were being seated to eat. Funny thing about it was they waited to say something to the management until after they were finished eating and were leaving.

I have found that "GUN FREE ZONES" are indeed a sweet spot for most of the low life cowards, hard to dispute that. I avoid gun free zones, part of my daily staying alive protocol so to speak. There are bad people out there, and you have no clue who they are.