View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:59 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make oil View Post
Raymond, obviously I don't have your knowledge or experience in this industry. Nor do I pretend to. Any information I have on the success of different trainers is third, forth and fifth hand. I wasn't attempting to wow anyone with my knowledge only support my comment on the level that the most elite trainers can make it to. Income only being a measuring stick of success. I understand they don't make all their money from training and I'm sure a considerable amount of their income is likely a result from books, magazine articles, DVDs, personal appearances and selling dogs. All of are part of being professional trainers. That is my point. Success in any profession breed more success. That is what being a "professional" is all about. Do you think the people I work for had no other choice than to hire me? My past success is what sold me to them. I'm a professional at what I do.

Additionally, no successful trainer works alone. Once a certain level is reached they have to hire staff. Their name is the front door of the business.
Well said

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"