View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Flounder

Cash: -128

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedatiger View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that starting next week we will be launching a Salty Cajun exclusive deal of the week program, providing members access to high quality products at rock-bottom prices. Products will include fishing reels, scopes, knives, lures, game-cams, hog lights and even some high-end AR's (must be transferred through FFL).

Names worth mentioning include Shimano, Lews, Streamlight, Gerber and LWRC to name a few.

Some products to be priced too low to advertise so you will have to PM me for details. Orders will be placed on Friday of each week and then items to be shipped out as soon as received - this helps to keep our costs down which is how we can pass on savings. Other items will come directly from the manufacturer which is another way to lower prices. Minimum order quantities will be in place to help lower shipping costs, again in an effort to pass on savings (i.e. need a minimum order of 5 in total).

We have access to hundreds of products so if you have interest in something let us know and we will offer it the SC community.

You must be a Salty Cajun member to take advantage of these offers. Look for the first ad on Monday to offer a top of the line reel at an exclusive price.

PLEASE get Steve Brown up to speed with 2015 by helping him sell his broke back corkies in a setting other than a grocery store parking lot in LC or Houston. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk