View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMade View Post
Duck Butter...Please stop and read the very mission statement of CCA on their webssite before you say it has no "dog" in the fight. Your statement is complelety lacking in any facts. CCA does not involve itself in waterway issues because it's lobbying partner is Louisiana Landowners Association.
Here is their mission statement
Mission Statement

The purpose of CCA is to advise and educate the public on conservation of marine resources. The objective of CCA is to conserve, promote, and enhance the present and future availability of those coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public.

What waterway issues? I don't think there are any issues You are on top of private land, seems a no-brainer to me

and it makes sense to lobby with the LLA, as they own land along the COAST which the COASTal CONSERVATION Association is trying to CONSERVE which would fall under this part of their mission statement "conserve, promote, and enhance the present and future availability of those coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public." If you can conserve the land, then eeryone benefits, again a no-brainer

I know all about their mission statement, and tripletail regs would fit directly in their mission statement to me especially this part "conservation of marine resources"

I would bet that 99% of the people griping about tripletail have never even caught 5 tripletail in one setting, and would bet that that same 99% have never attended an LDWF meeting on the subject

Again, its just a letter of INTENT, nothing has happened, the sky is not falling and has not fallen