View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 03:55 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post
I don?t know that it means anything, or will do any good. But this bill seems to be the only thing being done to maintain some access rights to public waters in the marsh. The reality that there have been completely natural marsh systems where access has been lost, because access is being run thru navigable waterways running thru someone?s personal land....and there?s a legal loophole allowing it don?t make it right.

I?m glad to hear that there have been amendments to the bill, that address the current lease system. But it seems like so many other things needs to be addressed before this ?feel good? Bill is or isn?t enacted.

Does anyone know is there a real concerted effort to a stage where it becomes workable for more affected? Or is this the best that the state of Louisiana can come up with? Yeah I know we are not exactly known for our sensible and trustable politicians. ��

My outlook is this
Something is better than nothing .
We are the only state that can call running water private due to an imagery line.

With the added amendments to this bill it is right on pace to work for everyone .
The duck hunters will get there privacy during duck season .
Land owners can keep collecting there 100k a year marsh leases .
And state can collect on permits by the land owners.
Win /Win for everyone !!

Make Louisiana sportsman Paridise Great Again !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk