View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Flounder

Cash: 725

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellman View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Made my mind up on Deuce rods.Thanks.....
Out of town shouldn't matter with a business. Just saying. That was the problem with the old owners. They were always out of town running power boats or doing whatever and not taking care of their business!
I did however hear from cade and had the opportunity to meet him. He went above my expectations on my broken rod. He really did. I talked to him for a while and he is well aware of the company's previous problems. He knows that lots of people liked the rods but hated the service and I agree. He is determined to give better service. I experienced it today, time will tell if it will last. I hope he can make this company work, I really do. I got a chance to play with the new rods and they are great. I even bought one. That should say a lot. I was like many others, loving the rods but not willing to give duce another dime until I felt like I was making a good investment. A rod of that cost is an investment after all. So I gave them another chance, maybe time will show me to be a fool, but I think not. I think that duce finally has an actual business man in place to run things; otherwise I would have kept my money in my pocket.