View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,547

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecb View Post
Uninformed, uneducated, people who believe they are victims and belive white people want to hold them down. They wake up everyday and someone is telling them the rich white man has more than you and he took it from you. Doesn't excuse them. it is a reflection of our politicians taking the easy way out rather than telling the hard truths.

Kind of like telling a fat kid it's not his fault and giving him an ice cream cone. When what he really needs is two a day football practices and a diet

Don't know about anyone else but I don't care what color you are just let me make a living and do some fishing.
Pretty much sums it...this isn't a race war fellas its pitting the classes against one another.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .