View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:23 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default nothing has changed

yes
nothing has changed, what the customer's wanted bascily was a little less thread work, just to tone it down a bit and i like the idea because it give's me a challenge to come up with some new thought's.
i have the new black spiral viper as well as the others, the foam grip is really an added plus to the line up and i now have black guides with electric blue inserts and that makes a killer rod for sure also can get the guides with holographicv inserts and i just recieved word today that my titatium guides with the electric blue insert's are in but the order got screwed up and they did not mahe the #8 guides so going to have to see mon what they are going to do about that,m ost likley do what i alway's have to do ""wait"".
this $150 price is not going to last long and it is on the staraghit grips and i belive i only have about 8 left i have been running them in the other state
stix