Thread: Browning rifles
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwane View Post
I have the Browning A-Bolt in 7mm rem mag with the B.O.S.S which allows you to tune your rifle to the round you chose to use. Its black/synthetic topped with a Swarovski 5-30 x 50. Very clean rifle. Lightwweight and deadly accurate. Most Brownings come with adjustable triggers, which is nice. With a little bedding work and blue printing, Ive got this rifle at 1.25'' at 500 meters with hand loads. The only complaint is the muzzle pressure tends to turn people off at the range. It can be bad at times. Most def should have ear plugs at the range.
It's a great rifle.
Ok hold up, are you saying that you have a hunting rifle(normal barrel) thats holding a 1.25" group at 500 yards or holding 1.25 MOA at 500. If you talking about 1.25" group at 500, I'd have to see that for myself cuz theres no way I believe that. thats .25MOA. Most sniper rifles wont hold that unless they've got that same work done to them and usually more. If you talking 1.25MOA then yea thats possible.

I just cant see that kind of accuracy coming from a non-heavy barrel, hunting rifle. I mean your putting a hunting rifle against guns that people pay $4000 for and getting the same results. I find that very hard to believe