Thread: Lost lease
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmk07c View Post
30 to 55k a year! That is literally almost a grand a hunt. I'm no mathematician, but couldn't you just go guided everyday for cheaper. Not have to put in any work, no boat upkeep and a jam up lodging experience for cheaper? It just doesn't add up. What is even more nuts is the prices people in Houma marshes pay to shoot ringers and spray hyceinth and Salvania every year. SE part of the state will eventually catch up. Plenty of guys that like to pull their gator tail boat with their Range Rover or Porsche SUV to Delacroix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You think they are doing all this work you mention. If they have that much money to pay trust me they have hired help doing all this work. They likely call their hired help and tell them when to have the pro drive ready to go. Also, I am sure they are entertaining a lot of clients and friends....A guided duck hunt is about 1K for 3 people just for a drive up hunt...most have a 3 person minimum..... so if you entertain a lot and need to pay for overnight stays it adds up even more. This is not your avg middle class person paying all this $ for these leases....and if I had enough money I would pay the $ to...lol

Last edited by all star rod; 08-13-2015 at 06:17 PM.