Thread: Speck Calls
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Flounder

Cash: 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
I actually have the double cluck down finally. And yes, Hunter learned me on it lol.
His "power clucks" require ear plugs though. I don't have the lung capacity to get more than a couple of those super loud high pitched squeal double clucks like he does. I've hit a wall again though as far as advancing. Having a lot of trouble stringing multiple yodels together. I know a new call wouldn't magically make me be able to do it, but everyone likes a shiny new toy lol.

those power clucks up to ultra high pitch range are exactly what breaks geese others don't even call at

Hunter is an advanced speck caller(although he would not label himself as such),big man,lots of fuel to push that Riceland.

endurance on the call comes from reps,then air control necessary to run long cluck strings at various pitches,then a call that can handle the push needed to produce that sound

most callers run somewhere in the middle,so an easy blowing tight range call fits them,but when you start to run the extremes,that is when a call that is customized to you is really needed

my calls would be thought of as trash to most callers,but they are customized to me