View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 08:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopete View Post
what bubble do you live in? of course the people around here are WAY too stupid to ever be trusted to not trash the land you pay to keep them off of.

just look at the side of any road around here, see all dat trash. just imagine your favorite marsh pond having a gaytortail trail hogged out to it from a bunch of lowlifes trying to 'navigate' your marsh.

it's a bad deal for people with stuff to lose. it's a dream come tru for deadbeats. that's just my .02 I know not everybody sees it the same.
Opposite bubble of you apparently. Can't compare the highways to the waterways. I'm on the water every weekend. On my way to and from the launch, you're right,trash everywhere. On the waterways, I can't say the same. It's not the sportsmen trashing our roads. I'm for open waterways 100%. If that makes me a deadbeat, there's a lot more deadbeats out there and I'm OK with that. Beats being an uptight azzhat the high and mighty landowners are. I can promise you, and I'd bet I speak for most of us deadbeats. If I see someone trashing land or water, I will call them down. If I can't catch up to them, I will report there license plate or boat tags. I also have picked up a beer can or 2 floating by in my time. All that being said, most sportsmen are considerate to the land and water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk