View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 06:58 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juciy View Post
We really have some great public land to hunt in LA. You just need to be willing to put in the driving time and learn where to hunt. Duck hunting is not about just tossing the decoys on opening morning. I put in time on the farm managing for waterfowl and learning the public facilities all year. I have never had a bad year of duck hunting because I give myself options when the ducks are not stacked up. It also helps that the wife is a fool about the ducks/geese and the dog trainer.

To the guys saying we need lower bag limits and less days, that is silly. I understand you want to drive folks out, but we have high populations of ducks and hunters. I would say that's a win. I much prefer have more folks hunting than more drug dealers. 90% of the fisherman I know have the best boats and equipment, but they can't catch a fish to save their life. The water is free and they fish in the best estuary on the planet. This example directly correlates with people's lack of success in duck hunting. They don't put in the time it takes to be successful and learn the craft. As far as the high cost of leases, it's supply and demand, get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lm@o because that's what I would do instead of duck hunt, start selling drugs.

This guy^^^^^^^