View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 985
Hairout Lacassine terror!

Went to hunt Lacassine refuge this morning. I have never hunted there and have heard some stories about how messy people are out there. But since I have nowhere else to hunt Idecided to give it a try. A buddy and I arrived as scheduled to a spot we noticed holding some birds. After setting up we could hear another bot approaching then cursing. Not soon after we heard banging and decided to go see if someone needed help. When we got backto the boat the motor was gone. I noticed the fuel line hanging in the water. The motor had been knocked off and was under water. We heard the boat running out and the A$$H#$%@ saying, "What happens when you hunt someones spot." I mean come on what the hell! We got our gear up and trolled back as far as we could. Another hunter was coming out and pulled us back. We called refuge agents and they stated they would do a report but if we didn't get any numbers from the boat it was a lost cause. This is real disturbing to me. I almost brought my 8 year old son this morning but decided to see how it would pan out first. I am discusted with people. My first trip seems like my last trip for the year!