View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Redfish

Cash: 344
Thumbs up Bear Camp...The Captains Inn

The Captains Inn
My camp, in Laggan, Pictou County, Nova Scotia, is located approximately 42 kilometers (27 miles) northeast from my home town in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. Bearing in mind my camp is set well off any main roads, it is not a lodge, and if you are the type of person who is prepared to “rough” it a little then this is the place to be. I have a generator to offer electrical services such as T.V., fridge, lights, etc. As well, cell phone service is available if you hold your nose the right way. I do not have showers and only have water to the kitchen sink via a hand pump. There are not any shower facilities and the washroom facility is an outhouse.
The camp sleeps seven people, has a kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, wood stove, propane stove, large living area, and 2 door entrances. It is very comfortable for the true outdoorsman who does not need everyday luxuries; however, we are only 42 kilometers (27 miles) away from all the amenities you need and by mid week if you want a break to get cleaned up and shower I can arrange a trip to town, at no extra cost, which offers some great shopping for your spouse, partner, children, relatives etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitchen.jpg (72.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3343.jpg (95.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3345.jpg (76.2 KB, 89 views)