View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,535

Funny, I was just about to post up something about Lake Charles Mazda which is owned by the same idiot that owns Nissan of Lake Charles.

The wife wanted a Mazda6. I tell her to go test drive first to see if she likes it. She likes the car so I go on my way back from fishing and look at it. The salesman is a pretty nice young guy, just got out of the service. Not too pushy. I tell him I will talk to the wife and we will get back to him. The wife and I talk and she wants the car. I email him the same and tell him to send me his best price. He writes back and says he wants to earn my business, how can he do it. I write back and tell him to earn my business, you have to at least give me a price and I want your best price. He tells me he will work up something the next day. Several days go by and I hear nothing. Yesterday I get an email that say he can sell me a car for MSRP. Wow, what deal! He also tells me all the dealer added services they did to the car I will get for free! A simple search on autotrader.com reveals much better deals.

*** is wrong with these people. I guess they think everyone that comes in there is an idiot. Granted, lots of folks are idiots,and they make their money off of them, but if you treat everyone like a moron you are going to pizz a lot of folks off.

The owner is supposedly from New Orleans and from the way they operate their dealership I believe it...bunch of shuck and jive and BS.

I have already found a deal on a Mazda for far below what they offered (MSRP). They won't be getting any of my business. You should sell the sales force they have up in Deridder. Most of them don't have teeth and they all look like they came out of a homeless shelter. They all say the same stupid lines when trying to sell you something. These folks are such a joke.