Thread: LIMU
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:45 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 743
FlagUS LIMU

My wife, Angie, has had a lot more trouble with her asthma this year and was having to use her inhaler more often than she ever had to in the past, in fact we were not even keeping her inhaler prescription filled until the last 2 years. She recently started a supplement juice "Limu" to see if it would help. It's main ingredient "fucoidan" which is derived from a seaweed and assists the body in fighting inflammation which is the main source of much of our pain (according to my doctor and chiropractor anyway). To our skeptical surprise she has not had an issue with her asthma nor had any of her usual lung pains since she started on it about 3 -4 weeks ago and previous to this she was having some sort of pain in her lungs/bronchial area every day for about 2 weeks. It has many other health benefits such as regulating diabetes, joint pains etc. which are documented on their website and some other blogs that I have researched. Due to the results she has had, we are going to take it as a family for a while and are also signed up to sell it. If interested please feel free to contact us and I will try to help you as much as I can or pass you to someone else who can. I am new to this product, even though it has been around since the 1990's, and it's marketing so there may be a learning curve you should expect if you call us. The following site is our marketing site with some of our contact info. Don't hesitate to call for more information. They also produce a weight loss product and energy drink which contain the same dose of the active ingredient and it is all natural.
http://tbrice.iamlimu.com/