View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
This thread was going in the right direction, without personal attacks which is all that I asked, thank you.

As far as the banned issue, if you really want to know send me a PM (I may answer you and I may not, really it is not your concern) and stop questioning me in the open area or you can ALL join him. Go back through the thread and you will see there was a deleted post. That deleted post and what he said to me and about me is what got him banned. Then he followed up with multiple emails telling me his "feelings" about me. So yes he is gone. Salty so the post before I deleted it, if you want to PM him and he feels like responding then you can.

What I have learned is that most of you do not respect or appreciate me. I never wanted to spend as much time dealing with this site as I now have to spend. Yesterday when this mess started it caused me to be two hours late getting my family home. In short, I have had enough. I put my own money into keeping this site running and more time in this "project" than any of you can imagine. I did not deserve the first post that this person came after me about but then the second was way across the line. At the end of the day, SaltyCajun is a hobby and a hobby I am very tired of right now. I will ban anyone that does not respect me on my own bandwidth that I pay for. Think of it as being at work, you may like the boss but if you tell him to go XXXX himself then you’re gone.

Change this back towards the topic or I will lock the thread. I have to get real work done today which does not include babysitting all of you.

Which again for the record, I was not even fishing the big lake area when the limit changed, I was still fishing in Grand Isle at the time. I will support whatever the science shows once that work is done. 15 v/s 25 is not something that bothers me right now so don't think for one second I have a real opinion on it. I want there to be a great fishery for my grandchildren one day and support whatever that requires.

Signed, your office fishermen
Casey this is just my opinion. I think you and the moderators overall do an excellent job. You have ONE yahoo that likes to cause trouble and push the envelope. That person likes to see almost on a daily bases how far he can push things with out getting banned. It would be ashame that a great site would be sold or done away with because of one person who can't act like a civilized individual. I hope it doesn't come down to that. I think what you have done with the site is awesome. Speaking for myself even though I may not always agree with you I'll respect you as the owner of this site as you should be. That's my $.02. Take care of the problem and your job will be easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk