View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Babaz View Post
As a white person, when I hear about a WHITE trash little punk with a rap sheet as long as my arm that got tased, beat or even shot by cops because he was: A.)committing a crime B.) fighting with and/or running from police. C.)cussing/spitting disrespecting and refusing to comply... It DOES NOT make me want to run out in the streets and start flipping over cars and burning stuff just because my skin is the same color as his. I just don't get it. Lets hope Baton Rouge doesn't turn into Ferguson over this
You don't want to do that because you aren't an animal. The people that do that are animals. It's like a pack of pit bulls. Once one does something the others join in without thought. Just be ready to deal with the animals if needed. Over the weekend I made a comment on a fb video showing those people acting like animals towards each other. Black guy replied and said "I ain't know nothing about da struggle". What F'n struggle? Free food, free phone, subsidized housing and still manage a caddy and $100+ shoes. What F'n struggle was he talking about? Rabid animals is what they are.