View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:23 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 671

A law suit brought by the States or from someone with a budget like CCA could cause issues, the FRA, not so much.

I really think that this is the best thing that could have happened. It has forced the states to drop their attitudes and come together to get RM moving forward. The best course could be to let this ride so that the motivation does not go away.

I was not there today but was on the podcast, I am curious about Robert Rykers (Texas Parks) comment that while Regional Management had been resurrected 'all he had heard all day was how it would not work'. I don't know what politics were being played in the halls but am very curious.

I believe that one of the most important comments that was made here today and seemed to have passed right over everyone's head was the fact that we have met with our federal officials (its election time) and was told that they (both democrat and republican) refused to bring legislative relief to the floor because neither wanted the other to take credit prior to the election!!!! This is suppose to be Of The People, For The People, By The People.

Pure politics failure but we have become accustomed to that.