View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
Tell us again how they are for thanks giving. I still say they are imature and need to ripen more. It's a very late year this year

well I sure hope that I can cap, trouble is the kids in the neighborhood usually clean em out every year soon as they start to get orange coloring and long before its the right time to pick em.

at least that trashy ho lady don't live around there any more, she liked to eat em green and sour like they were lemons or something and she used to eat em all before they even started to change color. I caught her one day and had to tell her to at least leave half of "my" satsumas so I could eat some of them.

this is the first year I got a chance to see a few with orange color so I tried one "while I had the chance"

I only get down there about every 2-3 weeks to cut grass and check the mail so next trip will be at end of this month then the next trip should be right around thanksgiving. there is only about a dozen left on the tree at this point, if that, but I hope to eat a ripe one off my own tree at some point if I can lol