View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Having trouble getting in the groove, but we got a little more done. It's kind of like a shotgun approach right now, we keep starting things and then starting other things, I need to get more focused and start finishing stuff. We had Coast Guard inspections last week across the fleet, so that seriously slowed us down, and then we had a pair of motors blow up, and a transmission go out, and a boat hit a log. So it's been a fun week. Hopefully this week I can post some finished projects.

Here's a drone shot of where we are working. Reminds me of the happy ending in Shawshank redemption:

Here's the console upstairs for the electronics. This was from about a week ago, we've already got two layers of fairing done now.

And we replaced alot of the roof of the cabin with foam core and that is all done. The original had some sewed vinyl as a headliner. I can't do that, so we did a grid of 1 by 2's and we are going to do a thing glass sheet on the table for a headliner. We are going to angle the upper corners to put in lights and speakers. That'll make more sense when I shoot a picture. Here's the grid we did on the roof:

And I decided against my ice storage upstairs. We are going to instead just make benchs, and under the benches we are going to have our inflatable rafts and life jackets.

That is a picture from 5 minutes ago. That will all be glassed in before the end of the day though.

Harol is borrowing my crew right now working on a roof, but that should be done this week. Hopefully we can find a groove and get this boat in the water and fishing. I'm aiming for February 1st, and I have already sold a few trips, so I really hope I don't miss. When we start finishing more stuff, I'll post more pictures.