View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

A little more progress. Maybe this shows how ghetto I am, we just quickly stuck some PVC inside the roof before we put the bottom on it. We are putting 4 LED color changing lights in the rood, a spreader light in the back, and then one day when I'm not so broke, we are going to add a big LED light bar up front. I'm going to do it the easy way, and bring all the cabling up through a dedicated tube right from the top of the console, and then I'll run the wires out to where they go in the PVC. Here's the tubes we glued up under the top:

Then we put the top on the thing with another layer of 1 inch foam

And then I did all the fairing, or at least put it on. We will sand it in a few minutes when it dries. The hole is where all the PVC's run to, so I can wire it once we install it.

Then, we decided to put that space to use in the cabin up front. I wanted somewhere to mount the speakers and a TV. I'm not sure what I'm going to put there still, I'm thinking either a computer with a touch screen, or a wall mounted Imac. Something that can watch videos either way. And then we'll put a marine stereo and speakers in as well. But something is going to be mounted on the right (starboard) side.

Pretty much all that is left is fairing and painting. The tower guys are slow slow slow, but I'm really hoping to get them over to the boat so i can install my top and get it all wired up. I'll try to post on here more too as I get a ton of DM's asking when the next pictures are coming!