View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 12:30 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Sorry, I've been doing the day shift and the night shift trying to get done, so the pictures are a few days old and that means we are much further ahead Ten guys working on the boat today, I think I have everybody in town that I would work with working on the boat. And then as a special treat, harold called his dad in from Puntarenas and two of his brothers in from Puntarenas to help with the final blitz. Here are some pictures from earlier this week!

This is a picture of Harolds dad making the frame that goes around the outside of the Smoke colored Lexan windows. I gotta get a picture tomorrow, he mounted them today to test fit them and they are cool. We are going to paint them white, but this was something I don't know if me and Harold could have pulled off as neat. He is also building the doors to the back fridges/benches, I gotta get a picture of that too. It's another tricky project that me and Harold were dreading.

I'll try to get some current pictures up here tomorrow. Been doing the 6am to 9pm thing, so not too much energy left.