View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Sad thing about it all is there were 6 public meetings held all across the state and less than 100 people showed up. Anybody here go to one?
You think I would go to one of those hot air conventions after I took the time to participate/submit the survey that they swore was so important some months ago, then was told by the surveyor that the main participants of the survey weren't the ones they wanted to hear from and then to add insult to injury they totally went against everyone's obvious opinions and preferences from the survey???? My parents are poor, I ain't rich, and I actually hunt waterfowl....a lot. With those 3 factors going against me it is clear that our opinion or input isn't wanted or worth a wooden nickel at those type of assemblies.

You know what I was doing during that meeting in LC. I was sweating my balls off, swatting mosquitos and trying to scratch out a few teal on an afternoon hunt. Just tell me the days I can hunt and I'll be there, don't lead me on and tell me my vote/opinion matters, it obviously doesn't.