View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktrickster View Post
Looks like a blast. We need more info on your accommodations and captain.

We stayed at an adult only place called La Mansion Inn. It had about 18 or 20 rooms. Everyone who worked there knew our room and what we drank. When we went to the pool, the bar tender started making our drinks before we got to the bar. The chef cooked our Wahoo on the grill.
Gringo John on this site is the capt. He and his Mate/Deck Hand Alex took great care of us on the water.
I put the website in the first post for the charter boat. We did the 3 day package. http://www.queposfishadventure.com/
I think we had one of the top boats each day we fished. Everyone we talked to had zero, one or two fish each day. We had 4, 3 and 9 fish when we fished. We did have different boats and captains each day. Capt. John was our best boat/captain with 9 nice fish our last day. He told us we would catch 8 Sailfish, he was right. I didn't let my wife go in until we got the 8, just to see if we could get that many.
The owner of the charter boats has another hotel in the same area as we stayed that could get us a 10% discount, but they were full when we were looking for a room.