View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
It's irrelevant, we were having a good back and forth for a while, then the thread goes all to hell and completely off the subject. You look back and thread was dead for nearly a week, and then someone started back up with all this crap. I don't care if Waltrip thinks he won or not, I made my points, points which on a few times stopped the thread all together cause no one could say anything or wanted to say anything. But all the childish little antics that degraded this to nothing more than a **** fight aggravate the hell out of me. If this weren't behind a computer and in a parking lot or something, someone would have probably got knocked out for buttin in with stupid crap like that.

I'm just sayin, I understand its a public forum, but I prescribe to the idea that if you aren't gonna contribute anything worthwhile, stay the **** out of it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

tell you what tough guy...i'll delete every comment that is not yours or Waltrips....If people can't handle that i'll lock the thread.

You haven't been around long enough to know that W is not going to admit he is wrong.

So have at it.