Thread: Duck calls
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post
Had a friend of the family die a few yes ago. Contact his wife recently to see his call selection I used to watch him build as a kid. She ended up parting with a few. There's some calls in pic that were bought and you can tell bc they aren't wood. But these are maybe half the calls I aquired. Along with alot of equipment to make em. My question is do y'all think they are worth any money. I can't keep all of them. Will keep half probably. But may be willing to part with some. They sound good and look great I think.

If my friend gave me something that there late husband made no way in Hell I'd sell that. Keep a few, give the rest away as gift. I don't know this ladies financial status, she may not need to have the profits split with her. You may have kids if you don't already, nephews, nieces friends kids. Imagine the smile on a kids face when you give them there first duck call Save that for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
just saying dude i have a lot of friends who died and i wish i had something to remember them by . if i did i defenitly would not sell it

Me too!