View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
You tell me once where i have blamed others if i had a bad day also i dont post a report every single time i put a bait in the water stuff has been busy for me, but if that what you want to see so you know im on a consistent bite well call me every afternoon around 4:00 and ill let you know whats going on.
As for your adaptation theory, i know exactly what you mean and i do what is necessary to show my sports a good time and put them on fish. I have had one complaint, and thats because they were ready to go in at 10am and we only had 40 trout and some reds they wanted a limit by 8 and on the road for 10 sorry sometimes its a little tougher than normal out there.
Im not the one who started this thread so calling me out sayin i ***** and moan about everything is absurd and you know it! Do i agree with waltrip yes the reef stays getting run over, there are pilgrims running rampid everywhere but there is always the next spot to hit and gladly we have an estuary that produces that for us.
Kade, I never "signaled" you out. I never even insinuated you were one of the whinin' ones. I never even mentioned guides, either. You brought that up. And, for the record, I disagree that guides, in general, are arrogant. As far as the reef in question.....did they put it there yesterday? If not...I'm sure Waltrip is not the first to be concerned about it. Hey, man.....you adjust and go with the flow.