View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Ok, the hardest part by far, we got the gauges in. I actually made something on the PC, and then printed it out to get all the circles equally spaced. The wiring was terrible, but I think they work.

Then we got the roof stuck up with silicone 5200. There is nothing under the roof, everything goes in the side parts, so we are sticking the middle down so it doesn't vibrate. We put screws in to hold it down until the silicone dried. Then we are putting wood strips that are white and small screws over the seams. I also cut some holes out for some JBl 6X9s up front. TV or something with a screen going on the right on that wall.

Then I realized that we didn't put wood so we could screw in the doors to the ice chests. So we drilled out where the screws go and we are going to stick in some wood plugs and epoxy them in.

Put the doors on, and then you can see we put the LED's over the doors installed and wired. I got the speakers in too, but forgot to take a picture.

Here's what the ice chests look like with the top installed. The elements are installed as well.

Then we got the top on. We had test fitted it, but now it's painted and permenant!

I wanna have it in the water by the end of next week. Tomorrow I'm going to put all the lights and speakers in the hard top. Been some long days with alot of people. We put 3 guys all day long sanding the sides of the hull with 1000 grit too to get it to shine. We got ahold of some bad paint for the hull sides, and it didn't lay flat so we had to start with 220 grit on the sides, but finally it's looking like it should have from the start. More pictures coming soon!