View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
That he will not do what he says he will. That he will not put a constitutionalist on the supreme court which in my opinion is the most important job the next POTUS will have, because if we lose that, then we'll lose all. 2) that due to his arrogance he will not seek or use sound advice, but go his way or the highway and therefore not be able to help our economy grow, 3) That he won't do anything about our immigration problem, because he'll see the need to compromise with big business to keep cheap labor. 4) That he won't get rid of govern health care and return to the free enterprise system. 5) that he won't do anything about the run away welfare and entitlements that are the genesis of our need for cheap labor. 6 that he helps the left continue to forward their leftist agenda, because he likes to compromise. He has no moral compass on which to base decisions, its all about compromise and getting a deal done.

Listen, I will vote for him if he is the nominee, and I hope to God I am wrong and come come back on here in two years and say you were right, but he just seems to me to be very untrustworthy, unbelievable, and as much of a chameleon as Bill Clinton was.
Spot on. I'll vote for him just to keep hillary out, but he will not be worth a dam*.