View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,354

I had a punk not so many months ago robbed a home a few blocks away and ran and hid or thought he hid between my truck and garage door...The deputy saw him and when he knew he was spotted jumped my fence and was on side my house when the deputy had him and was trying to tase him and he got away...Now he's in my back yard and out running the deputy and they come knocking on my door at 2 am waking me up to unlock my gate so they can see if he dropped anything in my yard. The deputy says he don't know how I didn't hear him yelling at this guy to stop and while he had him on the ground on side my house....Well he was on the side my house that was separated by the garage....I assured him if I would have heard a commotion in my yard I would have come out with gun ready to fire....What that officer done was what he felt he had to do in the moment....I wasn't there.....I think it must be a hell of a lot of pressure on law enforcement these days and maybe some just collapse under the pressure.....Bottom line when officer says stop...STOP....