View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Is that "rush hour" traffic thru Baton Rouge bad...or what? Took me 1:35 to get from the bottom of the river bridge to the Denham Springs exit. Won't never try that again.

What a past couple of days this has been! This wasn't a monster trout trip but. even though the wind blew and the tide was flat, it prolly still ranks in my Top Ten all-time. I didn't know a person could laugh so much in three days. I had fished with Bruce before but had never met Capt. D or Fool. Two minutes after arriving...I felt as though I'd know them forever.

I'd like to thank Capt. D and his wife, Darlene, for servin' up some of the best grub I've ever eaten. I'd also like to thank D for chaufferin' us around Big Lake. Most of all, a special thanks goes out to David and Sharon Hebert for opening up their home to someone they had never met. These people might very well be the most hospitable beings I've ever met. They treat you so many different ways...you're bound to like some of 'em.

I had an absolute blast and, even though it's a long drive for me...I cannot wait to go back. There is not one person from southwest Louisiana that I've ever talked to or met that I didn't like......well, except "W", of course.

Well Salty even though I was not there...Im glad you had a good time.......You did get to meet my better half!!!!! .......... Yall lucky she didnt fish with yall....She would of took all yall down....with that EEL