View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:55 AM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix is in

hi shad
get it going and i will build a great 6ft6 off shore #50 class spiral for the guys that fish the rigs or the bottom bumpers and of course it will be a spiral, i will include graphite titanium tough butt, graphite reel seat and a set of good guides, i will also put that special thang that i do on the off shore rods that makes them so very special when the big boys climb on that rod and it does the double bend you see it has taken me close to 30 years of rod building to plus my own bottom bumping to learn why a rod does what it does.
story for you i have been out grouper fishing and trying out a new billystix only to find it did not meet my crytria so when i got home that night i stripped it and did to it what i thought was right or wrong until i proved what did work or did not work, you cant beat the ole man when it comes to hands on bottom bumpinnnn
so when you get this thing going i will help out.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of stark tarpon photo 08.jpg (91.0 KB, 157 views)