View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,104

i would say have a golf or fishing tournament i think that would draw the most people and donations from companys and sponsers. my godfather owns tony's seafood/louisiana fish fry products here in baton rouge so i can get them involved in it once you decide on what you want to do. if you do a fishing tournament i can get gary rispone from paradise louisiana to help spread the word and get sponsers and donations. i know he is goofy but with his name and his contacts i beleive it will only help to get money and donations for your organization. shad pm me and let me know. you have my full support. when my son was 6 months he started chemo that lasted for a year and a half. there was only 6 reported cases of this tumor in the history of medical. St. jude said that if any of my other children ever got it they would write a book on my son. thats how rare it was. now he is seven years old and after chemo and surgeries whats left of the tumor in his face is now in remission. so anyway what ever you need me to try and do i will defintely try!!