View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocracokenc View Post
Hey Ratdog how are you doing? Did you get your boat yet? I miss your post's on the other forum and will be glad when you can come back. If you got a boat what did you get? Do you have pics? Take care sir.....Scott
Not yet Scott. But I'm close.

Right now Argent trust and Delhomme Funeral Home are the Bain of my existence. Argent is proveing to be rather incompatant. I do not recommend them for anything. Apparently executors have to go to classes to learn about accountant basics and issues that trusties allready know. They have less than 30 days before they get served. Nothing good about what they are doing. And I have never gotten a straight answer or even correct info. Two months ago I was told things that would happen in a week that just now happend. They are telling other trust members one thing and others another. I have found out more about what goes on there from the secitary than the firm it's self.

As fare as the idea of and with fear of loosing credibility in the persuet of a boat I have nothing else to say other than come hell or high water I'm going to be living on a 53' hatteras.

I might add I have two prospects as usual and have dropped persuet of several others due to fishy brokers and inconsistent info, screwey survey info,boat condition learned from others, and lack of true statements. Finding a good boat is a ruff thing to do. And most people look at my personal inabilitys such as poor spelling and now some statements I believed were backed by Argent and get the same old ideas about me which result in poor treatment and shotty service. Again all I can say is believe in me and watch what you say or in other words be nice and you will be able to enjoy a day or two with me and my buddy the tuna on board " Rat Dog" .

I know this is a public forum so I apologize if you "reading this " work for or a have a family member that works for Argent. But my statements are true and when my dealings with them are done I will never recommend them or have much good to say.

Only thing I look forward to is the adoption of new babies "12V71N's" and sleeping in the gulf aboard my new home. Enjoying fresh sushi and views of sunrises and sunsets berry few partake in. Traveling in my home to other countries and enjoying privileges I already own and sharing my time left here on earth with people who deserve it.

W.E.James jr.

Rat Dog ---
Li'l Rat ---18' 1973 custom skiff.