View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 07:55 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
MG nailed it. Nature always rules eventually and at what point do certain people think nature was subject to laws and regulation. I don't think people should be idiots but at what point does the gov get to dictate what you do to animals on your property. Sure you can get a license to shoot them if they are destroying crops but that also has to be paid for. To get meat from the woods you have to pay the state to do so. Is that correct? If I own the land I should own what is on it correct? If you disagree please send me your adress. I want to camp on your lawn for a few weeks. Your property but you(by your own arguement) have no say in the matter. I could be just passing through and slept there a night or 2.
MG didn't nail anything. He's being facetious. Or just an obnoxious ***. Either way, every ridiculous question he posed has an answer, I'm just not going to answer them when Dr. Physics can go find it himself.

You are crossing so many different arguments, it's not even worth debating anymore. ****, you can't even tell the difference between private property laws and public trust doctrine.

Go ahead and kill deer and ducks whenever you want if you have a problem with the system that restored all of that game to what it is today.

Just don't ***** and moan when green jeans nails you for the lowlife poacher you would become.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk