View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
I went threw the Same crap with St. Croix rods, I'm getting Doug Blacklock to make me a new Kajun Limb rod for $145 its a spiral rod and he lives in central, sells his rods at Bowie Outfitters on Perkins road in Baton rouge, they are awesome rods and worth the money, very sensitive and light. you can check them out, Bowie's keeps them in stock so you wouldn't have to wait for one unless you want one made different than what he has at bowie's.

i just broke a st. croix rod 2 months ago i finally sent it in with a 25$ check for return shipping they will be sending me a new one around the 1st of july, i had no problems dealing with them they did call me and try to offer me a additional rod at highly dic=scounted price but i didnt take them up on it.

doug has also built me a rod. ne built me a topwater rod/ bridge fishing rod 6'6" mh fast tip w a short 7" splitgrip i love it very sensitive for fishing the bridges in p-train and stout enoughto work a plastic deep w/o compermising feel, it is also a great tw rod the short grip dosnt get in the way of my gut when working a plug with the rod tip down or to the side from a boat . you will be very happy with the kajun limb, i think it took him 3 weeks to build mine only because he special ordered the reelseat i wanted and the split grip i wanted .