View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643
Default Nebraska Trip....

Left this morning headed for Nebraska. We were gotting pretty good time on the interstates, average speed of 75... The further north we got the more the temperature dropped... Went up twords shreveport, then cut west into Texas, and made it in to Arkansas, and had to stop here in Oaklahoma (thought about you Salty.. I was looking for a good OK sigh to take a picture of with my pants down..lol).. When the sun started going down, we started to see a bunch of vehicles in the ditches. We herd on the radio news that there was a blizzard in out aera, and some gas stations were telling us the same thing... Well, we got in to a town called Newton Kansas (where we are going to spend the night) and my truck started sliding sideways, keep in mind im pulling a covered trailor full of guns, bows, and hunting gear. Thats when my azz sucked up about 3/4 of my seat. Its gonna be a COLD week, but thats what I live for.. This is what makes me happy.... Also, there is some BEAUTIFUL country up here, we are seing big nasty mallards flying, and some Canada geese lit in the grain fields. I took a few pictures with my IPhone, but they arent that detailed. I will have to get my good camera out and get yall some good pictures. There are some guys with me that have some good pictures also, that I will get them to e-mail and share... Here are a few good ones i got, Ill try and keep updating with reports and pictures...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (43.0 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (38.5 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (42.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (41.4 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (34.4 KB, 148 views)