View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,537
Default Walter Scott MURDERED in Cold Blood by a Killer Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Must not have traded him too much...

You haven't reserved judgement because you are already leaning on the adrenaline excuse.

If the perp is running and you aren't in harms way anymore, why shoot? Adrenaline and anger are two different things. Plus, if he didn't have enough sense to cease fire due to adrenaline, then how did he miraculously come to his senses seconds later, pick up the taser and throw it next to the body to make the scene look more in his favor?

Some of the facts you seek may be hidden in logic.

If I still have taser darts in me and perp still has the trigger mechanism, doesn't matter to me if he's running. You can run and squeeze a trigger at the same time.

Just saying, don't lynch the guy until we have the facts. He is innocent until proven guilty. There is no law stating that you can't shoot someone in the back of you fear bodily harm. I have no idea if the article is credible or not, but it seems like a plausible situation.

What bothers me the most about the entire thing is that the officer appeared to try to doctor the crime scene afterwards by dropping something next to Smith. Not sure what that was all about, but I'm sure it will come out at trial.

Here's the article if anyone wants to read it. Someone shared it on Facebook and I saw it on my Newsfeed. No idea if this is a credible source or if it's garbage:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-taser-darts/