View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleheaded View Post
We hunt in the holmwood/bell city area. We have video footage from seasons past when October through the end of January there were bodies of geese everywhere...the last five or so years have been on that downward progression some others have discussed previously. Either way, this drought has completely dried out our marsh for the last two seasons and all of our fields are under cattle lease and have been for the last decade so I know about the lack of food in the area...haven't hunted in two years.
Who grows up outside of a farming family and says "I'll think I'll become a rice farmer" ? Has it become too hard to make ends meet rice farming? Does cattle bring in more? Are the next generations not wanting to rice farm?
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .