Thread: hunting clubs
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by whunter29 View Post
Here is the deal I plant foodplots. I put up my stands. I feed the deer and I also due whatever needs doing around hunting camp. But there are those who do nothing and get meat. Also the meat that I was getting after 15 to 20 hunters most of the time amounted to 2 packs of soup meat. I have gotten screwed time and time again and that is why I am looking for a new club. I have no problem sharing meat while dog hunting but still hunting is a whole different situation. Also the club president doesn't obey by these rules and is the club dictator. We wanted meat sharing done away with and he didn't so it stays and the majority of members wanted it done away with.
Yea you definately need to get out of that club. We hardly ever have that many hunters, usually the max we'll have is about 10 or 12 so everybody gets a full piece, if not then we take pieces out of the camp meat so that only full pieces are taken home. We also plant foodplots but everybody plants them just like everybody has feeders full of corn.